I've been feeling great, eating more, and doing alot of research lately...mostly pertaining to filling up my baby registries and reading about the oh-so-scary part of pregnancy: labor/delivery.
Here's the bump, which is getting bigger every week:
Weird things about my pregnant self that I've recently discovered:
1) I swear that all of my brain cells are going straight to the baby...I thought today was July 7th, not the 21st. Wow. (Thanks, Alicia, for not making too much fun of me for that!)
2) I still sometimes freak out when I catch a glance of my naked self in the mirror. I have to stop and remind myself that I'm pregnant and haven't just suddenly put on weight specifically in the midsection.
3) Going back to the lack of brain cells...I still think it's weird for people to ask me how I'm feeling everytime I see them...lol! It's a common question I have to answer now, along with..."Are you really not going to find out? Any names picked out? When are you due? Can I touch your belly?..."
4) Though I certainly don't think it's a bad thing, I have found that I'm becoming more and more like my own mother as each week of my pregnancy passes. I am saying things I vividly remember hearing her say when I was growing up, so funny. (I love you mom!)
5) I put lotion on my belly constantly to avoid stretch marks, even though I'm perfectly aware that there is no real cure or preventative for them. Still, it couldn't hurt, right? :)