Sunday, April 22, 2007

Moving, planes, and prom

Braden's parents and brother Grant will be out here in Cali on May 10th. They get in late that night and then we'll spend the next few days packing and saying our last goodbyes to sunny Southern California. Then I along with Braden's mom will be flying home to St. Louis on May 14th! Braden, his dad and brother Grant will be driving the moving truck (pulling my Mustang) and Braden's Focus. I'm so excited to be able to go home for a few days before we start all over again in a new place.

In other news:
My brother Zach had prom last night, he's a junior at Christian High School, where I graduated from. He looked so handsome....and he asked a girl to go with him, her name is Tanisha, very cute girl and mom says she's very sweet. My mom sent me pictures:

Also, I got a haircut! Here's my first attempt at trying to style it:

No comments: