Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend at the Lake

Braden and I spent Memorial weekend with my family (minus Ty and Zach) at my parent's condo at the Lake of the Ozarks. My good friend Emily was able to come too. We had a blast hanging out on the lake and got way too much sun! I'm still suffering and am putting aloe on constantly!

Emily and I:My sister Kendra and I:Mr. Schneider and my dad:We celebrated my mom's birthday which is acutally on the 26th:Me and Kendra:My brother Skyler:Looking up from the dock, our place is on the second floor:Dad and Dylan with the catch of the day:My sister Miranda:The girls:Emily, me, and Ashlee Schneider:Me and B:Emily and I:
Me, Kendra's friend Alaina, Kendra, and Emily
Me and B:

2 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like you had so much fun! And the last picture of you and B is priceless. Let's hang out soon! :)

Brenda said...

It was so fun and such great pictures. I love the last picture of you and Braden too!!!!!!!!
Missed spending time with you this past weekend :( .........
Hugs